[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc4_2

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Mar 30 01:22:43 PDT 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Reid Spencer wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 23:47 -0800, Chris Lattner wrote:
>
>> Very nice.  Reid/Anton, do you guys have an idea when the svn server will
>> be available?
>
> Mid April.
>
> The SVN server is getting installed tomorrow. Anton and I are still
> testing the automated conversion script (almost there).
>
> We will probably make a beta svn server available (via my machine) for
> anyone that wants a preview.

Good deal.

> One of the things we have to do is also convert llvm-test and we haven't
> tested it much at all.

One positive thing is that we don't really care about history for most of
llvm-test (we do care for the makefiles etc, but not the programs
themselves).  If some things are lost, noone will be too unhappy.  I don't
know if this simplifies things or not though :)

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/