[LLVMdev] gcc 4.1* carashes compiling llvm-gcc

Ferad Zyulkyarov feradz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:38:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

I tried to compile the GCC front end of LLVM in a 16 CPU SMP machine
with 64bit intel xeon CPUs. I tried with (GCC 4.1.0, 4.1.1, 4.1.2
versions). The LLVM compiles perfectly but when compiling the gcc
front end the compiler crashes with a segmentation fault by reporting
for memory leakages. Probably this is for the GCC's mailing list, but
decided to ask if you know anything more about similar cases. By the
way, I compile it without problems in mu personal 32bit architecture
PC with the same version of compiler (4.1.2)

Regards,
Ferad

--
Ferad Zyulkyarov