[LLVMdev] June 2007 LLVM Developer's Meeting

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Mar 23 16:33:24 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 15:57 -0700, Bill Wendling wrote:
> For those of you coming from out of the area and who may not be
> familiar with the bay area.
>
> TRAVEL:
>
> The closest airport is San Jose International Airport (SJC; 10 miles
> away). There is also San Francisco Internation Airport (SFO; 43 miles
> away) or Oakland (OAK; 49 miles away). IMHO, I would choose SJC, then
> SFO, and lastly OAK, depending upont he prices.
>
> HOTELS:
>
> The Cypress Hotel (http://www.thecypresshotel.com/) is very close to
> the Apple campus. It's pretty swank, so I'm not sure how pricey it is.
> Here's a Google search for hotels in the area:
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

Thanks, I'll include that information in the flyer that I'm going to
make for the meeting (one sheet, all the details).

> I can't vouch for anything but the Cypress Hotel, though. I would
> offer someone a room, but I only have a couch. And I also have cats,
> so you couldn't be allergic. :-)
>
> T-SHIRTS:
>
> I'm shocked that I have to bring this up! What are we going to do
> about t-shirt designs?

How about we have a contest?  Submit artwork by May 1, we'll post them
and then people can vote for the best design.  I'll contribute the cost
of making the T-shirts if others are willing to do the design work.

Reid.