[LLVMdev] June 2007 LLVM Developer's Meeting

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Mar 23 17:29:44 PDT 2007

> The Cypress Hotel (http://www.thecypresshotel.com/) is very close to
> the Apple campus. It's pretty swank, so I'm not sure how pricey it is.
> Here's a Google search for hotels in the area:
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=hotels%20near%201%20infinite%20loop%20cupertino%2C%20CA&btnG=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

It would be good if the organizers could set up a hotel room block at one
of these places to secure a good price. However, each hotel varies on
requirements for a room block and it may not be possible if we have a
small group but its worth investigating.

Personally, I have stayed at both the Cupertino Inn and Hilton Garden Inn.
The Hilton is nicer but the Cupertino Inn is acceptable and within walking
distance. The Hilton may have a shuttle.

-Tanya