[LLVMdev] Subversion Migration

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Sat Mar 3 13:54:15 PST 2007

Hi,

Two things regarding the new subversion repository :-

1) Can you remove lib/CodeGen/ELF - which was a copy of the 'libelf' GNU
library which got partially deleted.

2) Is there any way make the "Win32" Visual Studio 2003 a separate source
repository, so we do not have the VS2003 code being distributed on every
*nix platform. AND could we also have a Visual Studio 2005 release in
parallel to the VS2003 again as a separate repository.

I dont know whether you can have merged source trees but different
repositories with subversion.

Aaron