[LLVMdev] Web Server back up

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Jun 29 15:57:58 PDT 2007

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, John Criswell wrote:
> Chris Lattner wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, John Criswell wrote:
>>> The LLVM web server is up and running, but we're still working on some
>>> subversion configuration issues.  The server may go up and down
>>> intermittently as we try configuration changes over the next half hour.
>>>

>> Apparently someone clobbered /home/vadve/shared/PublicCVS/CVSROOT/passwd.
>> This prevents anyone with no account on zion from checking out or diffing
>> the CVS tree.
>>
> That was used to disable write access to CVS (the anon account was
> enabled for read-only access).

Please change all accounts to be read-only.  This broke cvs diff for
people with checked out trees.  In practice, I don't think it matters at
all.  We'll see (through the cvs commit script) if someone commits to cvs
anyway and can scold them.

To the world: don't commit to the cvs tree :)

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/