[LLVMdev] Web Server & Subversion Restart

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Tue Jul 31 16:27:36 PDT 2007

All,

Tonight at 11pm PDT (0600 GMT) I will be restarting the LLVM project's
web server and consequently subversion access will be interrupted as
well. I expect that the restart will have the services down for only a
few minutes but please try not to access the web site or subversion for
an hour, until 12:00am PDT (0700 GMT).

The change is to support a web site per module and some experiments on
hosting these directly from subversion. We'll try to bring hlvm.llvm.org
and cfe.llvm.org online. If this isn't successful quickly, we'll revert
to the existing configuration. At most service will be interrupted for
one hour, probably much less.

Thanks,

Reid.