[LLVMdev] Couple of changes (2005 and other toolchain related)

Chuck Rose III cfr at adobe.com
Fri Jul 27 09:04:33 PDT 2007

Hola Jaap,

Those problems you found with the 2.0 sources were fixed in the old CVS
tree right after 2.0.  Those fixes were carried over to the new SVN tree
(the one you should use now).

There are a few VStudio errors that cropped up in the last month
concerning redefining variables in the interior block of a loop,
something VStudio doesn't like.  They should be addressed shortly.

Thanks,
Chuck.