[LLVMdev] Couple of changes (2005 and other toolchain related)

Jaap Suter llvm at jaapsuter.com
Thu Jul 26 20:33:18 PDT 2007

> I'm curious which version of the source are you working with?

I was working on 2.0...    :-)

> I haven't sync'd to the SVN trunk in the last day and half.  I'll do so
> now and check.

Don't bother then, I should have synced to CVS and made sure those fixes
didn't already exist.

After I posted my previous email, I found two more problems. One is a
function with that doesn't return a value (it calls abort(), but 2005 gives
a warning), the other is another iterator invalidation problem. I'll have a
look at the CVS and see if those were addressed already as well.

Thanks,

Jaap Suter