[LLVMdev] CallInst API Changes Ready [was: Re: llvm-gcc-4-2 development branch is open]

David Greene dag at cray.com
Wed Jul 18 11:16:39 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 19:23, Chris Lattner wrote:

> > Haven't heard anything back on this.  I'd like to get these changes in
> > before they become bitrotted.
>
> Where is the llvm-gcc patch?  It would be best if we get the llvm changes
> in first, then independently commit the llvm-gcc changes.  This means that
> LLVM should have both APIs while llvm-gcc is in an intermediate state.

I haven't posted the patch yet.  I was waiting to get feedback on whether
I should wait for the move of the llvm-gcc tree or post the patch for
someone else to apply.

We cannot have both API's simultaneously due to conflicts between the
two iterator template interface and the two Value* interface.  That's why
these need to happen as close together as possible.

                                               -Dave