[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc-4-2 development branch is open

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:42:42 PDT 2007

Hi Duncan,

> > No clue. I wrote a message to the guy handling the mirror sync.

> can you please also ask him to check if the mirror is being updated.
> The last commit never turned up.

The guy who handles the sync turned the sync off recently due to an
email he received. We don't know who sent it to him (it was deleted),
but I asked him to re-enable the sync stuff yesterday. I hope that it
solved the problem, and that the sync happened last night (3AM PDT).
If not, let me know.

-bw