[LLVMdev] BasicCallGraph patch

Zhongxing Xu xuzhongxing at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:28:10 PDT 2007

> Happy to help.  You'll probably find that other optimizations help as
> well, such as simplifycfg (which deletes dead blocks).

Thank you. I am using it.

 Depending on what
> you are doing, using the LLVM IR can be tricky for this sort of stuff
> because it can get too far from the source level.

Yes, it is really a problem. Now I am using my eyes to map the LLVM IR back
to the source code. But it's tedious and error prone. Is there any better
way to do this? I guess carrying debug information in LLVM IR might help.
But I don't know how to use the debug information.