[LLVMdev] Getting the target information of a branch instruction

abhi232 at cc.gatech.edu abhi232 at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 2 12:17:45 PDT 2007

Hello all,
I am new to the llvm infrastructure so if this question is already
resolved please redirect me to that link.

I am writing a pass for flow sensitive and context sensitive alias
analysis.for that i require the previous and next instruction of all the
instructions.Is there an intrinsic that can help me getting the
instruction numbers directly because i read at the llvm.org website making
changes to instruction class may be lead to unstableness..Also if i have a
branch instruction how do i get he target of the branch instruction.All i
could find was machine independent target code.

Please enlighten me on this topic asap...
Thanks in advance..

Cheers,
Abhinav