[LLVMdev] Are these projects still "open"?

Prashanth Radhakrishnan shanth at cs.utah.edu
Mon Jan 29 19:37:49 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm looking to do a semester-long course project involving LLVM.

To avoid duplicating efforts, I wanted to know if the following projects
(lifted off http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html) are done with or are
currently worked upon. Atleast I couldn't find evidence of these in the
1.9 sources.

   1. Implement GVN-PRE, a powerful and simple Partial Redundancy
      Elimination algorithm for SSA form
   2. Implement a Dependence Analysis Infrastructure
      - Design some way to represent and query dep analysis
   3. Value range propagation pass

>From what I've seen of LLVM, I think this is a cool Compiler
Infrastructure you've built!

Thanks,