[LLVMdev] nightly tester grawp

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Tue Jan 2 20:34:24 PST 2007

Hi Jeff,

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 20:17 -0800, Jeff Cohen wrote:
> So when will the public mirror be updated?  That version of llvm-gcc
> still doesn't have the patch.

It could be a while. Apparently the machine that ran the nightly job had
a disk failure and some of the cron jobs etc are dead. The commits have
been made on Apple's internal SVN server but haven't made it to the
mirror. Probably fixed by week's end if not sooner. Ask Jim Laskey for
more details.

Reid.