[LLVMdev] Reference to recently created move

Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira fernando at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 22 12:22:01 PST 2007

Thanks, Evan.

     Actually, the previous code is working. I had got a segfault for some
reason, but it was not because of the dereferencing. I have figured it
out now.

Fernando