[LLVMdev] bugpoint usage

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 21 07:45:00 PST 2007

Seung Jae Lee wrote:
> Thank you for this information.
> If so, is there any way to grasp which kinda data throw in and out in LLVM as shown in such a way in gdb?

I don't understand the question.  Are you trying to debug an LLVM pass,
or are you trying to debug a program generated by LLVM?

You can use gdb on the LLVM tools (such as opt) to debug LLVM passes,
and you can run gdb on code statically compiled with the LLVM compilers,
too (although I don't know how complete the debug information will be in
the resulting executable).

-- John T.