[LLVMdev] LLVM Cygwin build RLIMIT_RSS configuration problem

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Sun Feb 18 16:17:50 PST 2007

> Okay I'll have a look at MinGW's stdint.h against Cygwin's.

both int32_t and uint_32t are longs on Cygwin as compared to on MinGW they
are int's.

I changed them in 'stdint.h' as a test and it compiles past Writer.cpp.

Not sure what to do about this in order to bring Cygwin build inline with
*nix ?

The only way I can think of doing it is to provide some inline
dis-ambiguation functions that would have no overhead other than source code
overhead in WriterInternals.h.

Either that or patch Cygwin !

Aaron