[LLVMdev] Software Pipelineing

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Wed Feb 14 10:04:10 PST 2007

> that's certainly true. there is a version of SMS in the 1.6 release.
> is this
> a good starting point to look at or is there a more mature version in
> the cvs?

I finished my thesis in June 2005 and the LLVM 1.6 release came out in
November 2005. So I think the version 1.6 should have my final version.

> apart from your thesis and the online docs, is there further
> documentation that
> might be helpful?

My thesis will have referrences to many papers that you may want to look
at. There are no other docs about my work than my thesis and the comments
in the code.

Good luck!

-Tanya