[LLVMdev] RFC: GLIBCXX_DEBUG ScheduleDAG Patch

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Mon Dec 17 11:39:13 PST 2007

Hi Dave,

This looks great to me!

My only concern is the potential compile time impact. Do you see any?
Also, please update the license portion to match what Chris sent out a
couple of days ago. I don't see any issue with bringing Boost code
into llvm tree. However, does it make sense to move the license to the
top of the file? Chris?

Evan