[LLVMdev] 100-line native code compiler

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Mon Dec 10 16:37:54 PST 2007

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 00:24, Gordon Henriksen wrote:
> I thought there'd be more interest in the C bindings, personally, so
> I'm pleasantly surprised by the vigorous response to the Ocaml
> bindings.

Incidentally, anyone else tinkering might like to look at my 100-line native
code compiler for a trivial OCaml-like language written in OCaml:

  http://groups.google.co.uk/group/fa.caml/msg/5aee553df34548e2

I plan to develop this to benchmark against OCaml doing FFTs just as soon as I
can find the time. The glaring omission is, of course, a GC.