[LLVMdev] isa<UnaryInstruction> borked in 2.1

ST st at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Dec 7 09:44:45 PST 2007

Hi

I just had some code which filtered via isa<UnaryInstruction>. Strangely
enough not only the instructions which inherited UnaryInstructions but also:
GetElemPtrInst, SwitchInst , xor, shl
where true on isa<UnaryInstruction>. While the first two seem to be at least
semantically ok the latter seem somehow wrong?

I didn't find the place where the isa_impl templates where resolved to the
real thing, so i didn't dare to file a bug report... but i would happy if
somebody could tell me... and yes i have looked at Casting.h.

Thanks
ST