[LLVMdev] Pre-2.1 Status

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Thu Aug 30 08:51:21 PDT 2007

In preparation for the release, I've compared the llvm-test results for
current SVN and the 2.0 release to see how many regressions we have
currently. Things are looking really good!

Darwin/x86: 2 llvm-test regressions
MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/office-ispell/office-ispell (CBE)
MultiSource/Benchmarks/Prolangs-C/cdecl/cdecl (CBE)

Linux/x86: 5 llvm-test failures
External/SPEC/CINT2000/254.gap/254.gap (CBE)
SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.expandfft (JIT codegen, JIT, LLC
compile,  LLC)

Darwin/PPC: 5 llvm-test failures
MultiSource/Applications/JM/lencod/lencod (LLC compile, JIT codegen, LLC,
JIT)
MultiSource/Benchmarks/Prolangs-C/cdecl/cdecl (CBE)

As a reminder, the 2.1 code freeze is September 12th!

-Tanya