[LLVMdev] Worst Case Execution Time Calculation (Real Time)

Alexandre axmachado at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:48:34 PDT 2007

Hello people

I'm studying worst case execution time calculation (WCET)
and I'm planing use LLVM to develop a tool to calculate
the maximum execution time of a real time program.

Is there any project or initiative of using LLVM to real
time systems and, specifically to calculate execution
times? Does anyone have any hint?

I'm reading the LLVM documentation and writing
some test code to understand how it works, and I think
I'll need to develop a MachineFunctionPass to do de
calculation after the optimizations.

What do you think about it?

--
Alexandre Machado