[LLVMdev] LLVM performance test

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
Tue Aug 14 02:49:08 PDT 2007

Hi Lauro,

On 14 Aug 2007, at 01:10, Lauro Ramos Venancio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I did a performance test of two real applications (FFMPEG and GTK) on
> ARM. For more details see:
> http://laurovenancio.wordpress.com/2007/08/07/llvm-perf-tests/

Could you give me some more information about the applications you
compiled and ran? Where can I obtain source codes, which input did
you provide, ... These two seem interesting for some future work of
mine (comparing real applications that are used by normal users with
industry standard benchmarks like SPEC CPU).

Tips for additional applications are also welcome :-)

greetings,

Kenneth