[LLVMdev] delete/creates modules

nico listiges at arcor.de
Mon Aug 13 12:24:08 PDT 2007

On Aug 13, 2007, at 9:11 PM, Chris Lattner wrote:

> Nope, passes work within a module, they can't create/delete them.

So there is no possibility to write a pass to arrange functions and
globals in a different than the given way? No way to partition the
structure new?

I would really like to know how code is generated for heterogeneous
architectures like Cell? I thought they use a kind of (module?)
partition to difference between the parts that should be mapped on
SPU and PPU ... :-(

Time to think about again ;-)
Nico