[LLVMdev] Destination register needs to be valid after callee saved register restore when tail calling

Arnold Schwaighofer arnold.schwaighofer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:37:52 PDT 2007

refrain i will from the dark side of following the path of dagcombine,
follow the wise advice of llvm master anton and  custom lower the
tail call i shall,
follow the force of custom lowering the 'tail call return' i will
until a greater plan is decided by the high council

thanks for your help,
regards young llvm padawan arnold ;)