[LLVMdev] Talks For Developers' Meeting

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Apr 27 11:40:31 PDT 2007

All,

Is there anyone else wishing to present a talk or suggest a discussion topic for the Developer's Meeting May 25th?

Next week we will close the list of presenters and topics.  We will also formalize the schedule and agenda for the meeting. If you wanted to deliver a talk or suggest a discussion topic, now is the time to speak up.  Please send your ideas to the llvmdev list and we'll add them to the agenda section of the meeting page (http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html#agenda).

Thanks,

Reid.