[LLVMdev] (no subject)

Babak Salamat bsalamat at uci.edu
Tue Apr 24 20:47:52 PDT 2007

Thank you Evan for your quick and helpful answer.
Actually, I want to add padding between function arguments and the
return address. I am doing this only for research purposes.

Thank you again,
Babak
Babak Salamat
PhD Student
Department of Computer Science
School of Information and Computer Sciences
University of California, Irvine
email: bsalamat at uci.edu
web: www.ics.uci.edu/~bsalamat