[LLVMdev] LENS Project

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:01:49 PDT 2007

Hi Nico, I can answer that - The LENS framework is my project, and I
haven't released it, so I'd be surprised to hear that anyone else is
using it. :)

However, I'm happy to talk to you about it if you're interested in using it.
It's probably better to do it off of this list, though.

(And for the record, if anyone else is interested, feel free to contact me.)

Thanks,
-mike

2007/4/19, Nico Moser <moser at cs.tu-berlin.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I think it is a little bit off topic, but perhaps someone can help me:
> I found on the LLVM-website something about the LENS project and the
> project page (http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/#LENS; http://
> www.cs.ucsd.edu/~mmccrack/lens/).
> But I can't found if or where I can download it.
> Is someone on the list who uses LENS?
>
> Thank you,
> Nico

Michael McCracken