[LLVMdev] Wiki

Vikram S. Adve vadve at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 13 15:11:37 PDT 2007

TSG (our support group) is going to set up a Wiki on zion so that
access can be checked against a list of some sort.  It should happen
by early next week, perhaps sooner (not likely).

They actually have a central departmental Wiki and created an LLVM
space there already, but that cannot be made accessible to non-UIUC
people without creating an account for each person.  They have a
policy of not setting up individual Wikis but had to make an
exception for us.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/