[LLVMdev] compilation failure on OS X powerpc

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:30:08 PDT 2007

The reason I didn't use Xcode 2.4 is because I'm running OS X 10.3.9
(Panther).  I have not upgraded the OS to 10.4.  Xcode 2.4 requires OS X
10.4, according to Apple's website.  Do you know otherwise?  I think the
highest Xcode I can get is 1.5.

By the way what does FSF mean?

I also tried compiling llvm with the gcc 3.3 that comes with OS X 10.3,
and it gave the exact same error when compiling Program.cpp.

--
Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]