[LLVMdev] Developer Pictures Wanted For DevMtg

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Thu Apr 12 04:46:11 PDT 2007

There are several of the active developers that haven't sent in a
picture/link for the "LLVM People" page. You know who you are :)

If you're a developer and so inclined, consider sending in a picture now
so that Developer Meeting attendees can start to match names with faces.
This will be the first time a lot of us will be face to face.

I plan to print it in color and take it with me :)

If only there was also an IRC channel name to go with it :)

Easiest person to recognize: Evan Cheng (just look for the spiderman
costume).

Reid.