[LLVMdev] SVN Migration: Heads Up

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Sat Apr 7 14:16:49 PDT 2007

All,

Things have been progressing well with the Subversion migration. The
only remaining issue to solve is installing authentication tokens for
existing read/write users.  So, this is a heads up that the migration
will most likely occur within the next week. We will give you several
days notice with a firm time for the conversion.

If this is going to cause your project any severe issues, please let us
know as soon as you can. We can't postpone it for long, however because
we have an upcoming release (2.0) in a few weeks and this needs to be
settled before then.

http://llvm.org/SVNMigration.html

Thanks,

Reid.