[LLVMdev] Reminder: NewNIghtlyTest.pl

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Thu Apr 5 15:18:36 PDT 2007

Hello, Chris.

> I agree.  Is the date in a fixed format?  wouldn't a simple regex do the
> trick?
It seems it doesn't have fixed format. At least it:
1. Outputs local time.
2. Date string contains national symbols

We should parse date by hands and filter revisions, which took place
during prev. day. So, in general we need 2 routines:

1. Parse date into some internal format.
2. Compute the difference from 'now' and decide, whether revision is
less, then 1 day old.

Any perl gurus around? My perl-fu is really low.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.