[LLVMdev] FunctionPass requiring SCCs

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:17:48 PDT 2006

I have a FunctionPass F that needs a list of all the SCCs for use in its
doFinalization() method.  Let's say I write a CallGraphSCCPass C that
creates an array of all SCCs.  Let C be required by F, and let F call
getAnalysis<C>() from its doFinalization() method.  Am I guaranteed that
C's runOnSCC() method will have executed on all SCCs before F's
doFinalization() method?  In other words, when F calls getAnalysis<C>()
from its doFinalization() method, am I guaranteed that C will have been
able to build the array of SCCs?  If not, how else might I structure things?

Regards,
Ryan