[LLVMdev] Manipulate order of optimizations in llvm-ld

Bram Adams bram.adams at ugent.be
Mon Sep 18 08:27:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've written a couple of passes, and I intend to use them using llvm-ld
them first, i.e. before all other optimizations (inlining,
internalizing, ... should only kick in after my passes).

Omitting AnalysisUsage::setPreservesAll() doesn't help and there is no
AnalysisUsage::invalidateAll(). Does anybody know a workaround?

Kind regards,

Bram Adams
GH-SEL, INTEC, Ghent University (Belgium)