[LLVMdev] Testing a register allocator

Anton Vayvod avayvod at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:06:00 PDT 2006

Hi!

I developed a register allocator within LLVM and now I need to test its
efficiency. Can I do this using llvm-test package?
Do llvm tests check all available regalloc options automatically? If not,
then what modifications should I do to the test files?
It would be great if I could test my algo along with linearscan and compare
the results.

Thanks.

Tony.

--
"Nae king! Nae quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willnae be fooled again!",
Nac Mac Feegles (Terry Pratchett, "The Wee Free Men")

"Self improvement is masturbation. Self destruction is the answer.", Tyler
Durden (Chuck Palahniuk, "The Fight Club")