[LLVMdev] Fedora packaging problem

Al Stone ahs3 at fc.hp.com
Sun Oct 29 20:00:44 PST 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 19:39 -0500, Adam Goode wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still working on the Fedora Extras package for LLVM.
>
> Because of the Fedora requirement that all packages in Extras be built
> from source, I must build the dreaded C Front End. :)
>
> I think I've mostly got things set up correctly, but I've found what I
> suspect is a tricky problem:

I don't know if it'll help, but you're welcome to use the script I
created for the Debian package; you can get copies from the Debian
archive or from http://toolchain.org/~ahs3/llvm/

I ended up putting together a short shell script to do all of the
building, starting with the CFE... it may help you past the problem.

--
Ciao,
al
E-mail: ahs3 at fc.hp.com                        ahs3 at debian.org