[LLVMdev] alias analysis

Vikram Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 16 11:32:48 PDT 2006

Ryan's second question should be more generally phrased for the
entire AliasAnalysis interface, not just DSA:  will it work to ask
alias queries or mod/ref queries for a pair of pointers or a pair of
instructions in two different functions?

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/