[LLVMdev] modulepass requiring a functionpass

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 8 16:31:51 PDT 2006

I have a ModulePass, which we'll call MP, that generates a dependency
graph for an entire program.  I want MP to require the
UnifyFunctionExitNodes pass, which is a FunctionPass.  Since its not
possible to make a ModulePass depend on a FunctionPass, is my only
choice to make MP a FunctionPass in which the runOnFunction() routine
does nothing, and the doFinalization routine does all the work that the
runOnModule() pass did when MP was a ModulePass?

Regards,
Ryan