[LLVMdev] Could not find include file 'llvm/Intrinsics.td'

Seung Jae Lee lee225 at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 30 15:02:27 PST 2006

Hello.
I am trying to run tblgen so I typed
$ tblgen ARM.td -print-enums -class=Register
in "llvm/lib/Target/ARM"

But I got an error as follows:

Included from ARM.td:18:
Parsing ../Target.td:16: Could not find include file 'llvm/Intrinsics.td'!

As you know, the 16th line of Target.td includes "llvm/Intrinsics.td". But this cannot find Intrinsics.td, I think.
Of course, I indeed checked out that everything is in their positions including Intrinsics.td.

Would you mind telling me reasons I might miss to run this successfully?
Thank you very much.

Seung Jae Lee