[LLVMdev] LLVM Conference 2007 Poll

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Wed Nov 29 12:32:32 PST 2006

LLVMers,

What an amazing response to the level-of-interest question for a
conference. Based on the first day's response, it looks like this could
be a bit much to track in email. So, as Domagoj suggested, here's a poll
you can fill out to help us keep track of the interest level:

http://llvm.org/poll

If you already replied, please take a moment to fill out the poll.
There's only 11 questions. Answering them will really help us plan the
conference.

Thanks for all your great feedback!

Reid.