[LLVMdev] 1.9 Prerelease Available for Testing

Bram Adams bram.adams at ugent.be
Wed Nov 15 12:25:52 PST 2006

Hi,

There is a typo in $LLVM_SRC/Makefile.rules on line 750 where it says :

SharedLibKindMessage := "Lodable Module"

instead of

SharedLibKindMessage := "Loadable Module"

Op 15-nov-06, om 15:54 heeft Bram Adams het volgende geschreven:

> Didn't check
> LLVM's test suite.

Doing the simple LLVM-tests (on Slackware 10.2) gets:

                 ===  Summary ===

# of expected passes            1411
# of unexpected failures        140
# of expected failures          33

I also ran the comprehensive test suite, but I'm not sure how to get
similar numerical results like the simple tests yield (I only get
lots of textual traces).

Kind regards,

Bram Adams
GH-SEL, INTEC, Ghent University