[LLVMdev] LLVM and newlib progress

Pertti Kellomäki pk at cs.tut.fi
Thu Nov 9 08:41:28 PST 2006

Hi Reid,

I'll write a separate post about the intrinsics, but just
a quick note about the CFLAGS issue.

Reid Spencer kirjoitti:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 15:29 +0200, Pertti Kellomäki wrote:
>> Another related thing is that even when I defined -emit-llvm in
>> what I thought would be a global CFLAGS for all of newlib, it did
>> not get  propagated to all subdirectories.
 >
> Oh? Which ones did it not get propagated to?

I did not see it being propagated to libgloss, but maybe I
was trying to define the flags at the wrong place. Since the
llvm-gcc shell script solved my immediate problem, I did not
bother looking any further.
--
Pertti