[LLVMdev] 1.9 Next Steps

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Nov 7 22:39:46 PST 2006

I created the 1.9 release branch last night. As a reminder, please do not
check in any code changes to the release branch. Please send me email if
you have changes that need to be merged into the release branch.

To check out the release branch:
cvs -d <CVS Repository> co -r release_19 llvm
cvs -d <CVS Repository> co -r release_19 llvm-test
cvs -d <CVS Repository> co -r release_19 llvm-gcc
svn co svn://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/llvm/tags/release-1.9 dst-directory

Unlike code changes, please go ahead and commit any documentation changes
to the release branch (and also mainline) directly without review. I am
hoping that all LLVMers could spare a few minutes to check over the
documents to make sure they are up to date. Please complete the
documentation review by November 17th at 5PM PST.

I will be creating tarballs and binaries which will be available for
testing by November 13th.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

-Tanya