[LLVMdev] Adding an object to llc

Silken Tiger st at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 23 09:07:53 PDT 2006

Hi

I have just written an pass which does some simple ASAP scheduling. First i
registered it as optimization pass because it so nice documented and speeds
up the compilation and testing times dramaticly :-).

Then i just registered this part as an analysis part which should be used in a
modified cbackend. All seems to work fine, exept that llc fails to link. I
tried removing the SHARED_LIBRARY = 1 and LOADABLE_MODULE= 1 options from the
Makefile since it should be included by default in my build. Then i tried to
add the .a file to the llc makefile. But it didn't help either... :-( Any
hints what's missing?

Btw. there was a way to make the makefile run more verbose. It was documented
somewhere but i don't find it anymore? (S.t. like debug=1 make)

Thanks
ST