[LLVMdev] Building Tools on MinGW from CVS

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sat May 13 12:36:29 PDT 2006

Hello, Greg.

You wrote Saturday, May 13, 2006, 11:12:26 PM:

GP> The problem is that it can't find some symbols: (SymSetOptions,
GP> SymInitialize, SymGetModuleBase, SymFunctionTableAccess, etc.)
GP> I looked on the Web and these functions are in Dbghelp.lib.
GP> Are they also in libimagehlp.a?
Yes, they are. At least im mingw-runtime 3.9 (I'm using this version).

GP> llvm[2]: Linking Debug executable tblgen
GP> C:/msys/1.0/home/llvm/build/Debug/lib/libLLVMSystem.a(Signals.o): In
How did you call make? Could you run make VERBOSE=1 and let me see
the actual command line passed to gcc?

--
With best regards,
 Anton                          mailto:asl at math.spbu.ru

Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:33:40 PM

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint-Petersburg State University