[LLVMdev] Configuring for the cfrontend build on Mingw

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Mon May 8 10:49:17 PDT 2006

Hello, Greg.

You wrote Sunday, May 7, 2006, 10:46:34 PM:

GP> 3. One potential point of control is the INCLUDES variable found in
GP> cfrontent/gcc/Makefile.in:
GP> INCLUDES = -I. -I$(@D) -I$(srcdir) -I$(srcdir)/$(@D) \
GP> 	   -I$(srcdir)/../include @INCINTL@
Just unpack mingw32's headers & libs (w32api && mingw-runtime) into
prefix directory. And configure script should find them.

GP> 4. It is worth mentioning that there is a subtle interaction with (my
GP> particular version of) make. In some cases make should be replacing $(@D)
GP> with '.', but instead replaces it with '' (nothing).  You end up with
GP>    ... -I. -I -Isome/src/path  -I/some/src/path/ ...
Yes. This is one of the biggest problem with make taken from msys.

--
With best regards,
 Anton                          mailto:asl at math.spbu.ru

Monday, May 8, 2006 9:44:56 PM

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint-Petersburg State University