[LLVMdev] Documentation on LLVM type system

Nai Xia nelson.xia at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:34:53 PDT 2006

Hi,
Is there any description of the type system of LLVM more detailed  than
ProgrammersManual.html ?
I am a newbie to LLVM and I spent quite some time browsering the source code
trying to truly understand the type resolution example in the
ProgrammersManual.html (e.g. Why "NewSTy" is potentially invalidated, how
StrutTy is updated,etc). So I think a documentation on the overall logical
structure of this design maybe rather helpful to all newbies :)

--
Regards,
Nai